Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kimi's Preview

I went to the cutest little baby shower today for Kimi. She is a best friend and past roommate of my sister and is just the sweetest, so, of course, I was super excited to be at her baby shower. The girls who planned the shower did such a wonderful job with treats, decor, and activities (including onesie decorating, pin the baby on the belly, and baby bingo)! I loved it. Kimi, here's your preview of just a few of the shots I took today. Enjoy!

















4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satie!! I love them! You did an amazing job at capturing the moment in each of the photos! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE Mommy-to-be's white sweater with that little ruffle detail! Where is that from?!

    ReplyDelete